Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- The ADHD Resource Group of Northern Virginia is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving our community by providing those in need with free resources and professional referrals.
- Autism Society of Northern Virginia Phone: 703-495-8444 ASNV improves the lives of autistic individuals and their families through community-building, advocacy, and education.
- www.dyslexiahelp.umich.edu Dyslexia Help
- Parents of Austistic Children of Northern Virginia Families Heping Families: Education. Community. Support. Phone: 703-391-2251
- Wrightslaw.com producer of The Special Ed. Advocate newsletter and a clearinghouse for anything related to special education issues.
- yellowpagesforkids.com All kinds of resources for parents of students with special needs.
- www.chadd.org This is a national, nonprofit organization with the goal of improving lives of people affected by ADD and ADHD.
- www.childrensdisabilities.info Articles and other resources for parents of children with disabilities and special needs.
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPAA) an independent, nonprofit, national organization that seeks to protect legal/civil rights of students with disabilities.
- International Dyslexia Association A website dedicated to providing information and resources about Dyslexia.
- Internet Special Education Resources (ISER) A directory of special needs services, information and products for children, teens, young adults and their parents.
- Maryland Association of Non-public Special Education Facilities (MANSEF) An organization representing more than 90 nonpublic schools throughout Maryland that serve students with a range of disabilities.
- National Center on Learning Disabilities An organization dedicated to improving lives of children/adults with learning and attention issues.
- Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC) = assists parents and professionals in translating the legal rights of children with disabilities in Virginia.
- www.pathfindersforautism.org = Maryland’s largest organization on autism, providing resources, training information free of charge.
- https://vafamilysped.org This Virginia-based web site provides a “one stop shop” for parents, families & care givers of children with special needs.